Saturday, August 4, 2012

OFCC Army Pics

The Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge is a comped, soft-score heavy team tournament held every year here in Portland. I didn't play in it (it is still doing 5th ed. this year because of the list approval process), but I went down and got to enjoy one of my favorite parts of GTs, looking at all the armies. There were over 90 players in all. I got shots of a few different armies.

First off is my favorite army of the event, a very nice Genestealer Cult 'counts-as' Tyranids army. This army has some very cool concepts including the power lifter from Aliens as a Trygon.


Here is the "Cult Clown Car" Tervigon Limo:
The Patriarch and his giant Hybrids as Tyrant/Guard:
 
The Leman Russ as Tyrannofex:
Adeptus Mechanicus Grey Knights:
A nice very wolfy Space Wolves army by Stiff Neck Studios:
Squat-ermanders!!
I don't what this is, but it looks awesome:
Not a ton of pics, but those were the ones that caught my eye the most. Perhaps I will play in the event next year....

No comments: